Home
Merchandise
Upcoming Shows
Shipping/Policies
Classes
Contact Us

Shipping/Policies

Shipping
If you would like additional shipping options other than USPS priority mail please contact us. We will be more than happy to use UPS or FedEx for your shipping needs. Each ADDITIONAL item is only $1.00 more for shipping. If you want more insurance beyond the $50 provided with Priority Mail shipping please contact us for additional options. Please see below for shipping costs using USPS Priority mail:
 
 

Priority Mail (3-5 days)
$7.00; includes insurance up to $50.00, packaging and delivery confirmation

 
International Shipping
At this time we do not offer international shipping except to Canada. Please contact us for shipping options.
 
Payment Methods
If you are interested in purchasing anything on this site, you may do so by adding the item to your shopping cart. At this time, for the most secure means of purchasing merchandise from this website, online sales are done through paypal. Purchases are shipped 1-3 business days after recieving the order. The only time shipments may take longer to mail out is if we are on the road attending a sales event. We do try and check the status of purchases while we are away but occassionally we sell in areas with poor cell phone coverage.

You may also call 913-908-2779 to make an order over the phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express over the phone or at sales events.  We also accept Postal Money Orders or Certified Checks. Please contact us by phone or e-mail for mailing address.
 
Return Policy
All returns must be made within 30 days. Contact with our office needs to be made first before refunds are given or exchanges made. Once we have spoken a return address will be given and this ensures someone is here to recieve item as well. Customer is responsible for return shipping. Sorry we are not a large business like Amazon and thank you for supporting a small family run business, maybe some day we will offer free return shipping. Item must be unused and in original condition when returned. Refunds will not be made until return has been inspected. Please allow up to 10 days for refund.

Privacy Policy 
I like my privacy too and I will never ever sell or give contact information to anyone else. Records of sells will only be mainatained as required by law. Contact information including email address, telephone number, address, etc. which is provided by the user is used solely for the purpose of completing the order. This includes information pertaining to gift recipients too. Financial information including credit card numbers, expiration dates, billing addresses are used solely to bill the customer for their order or gift orders.  
 
Other Policies
We reserve the right to cancel an order on our end. Some times through human error mistakes are made. We try and keep stock seperate for web site sales from our show inventory and stock online updated and current. However, if a mistake is made on a particular item no longer being available we reserve the right to cancel an order. We do make every effort to present merchandise accuretly and honestly an apologize for any inconvenience that may occur.
 
Metal Allergies
Over the years it has come to my attention 20% of the population has some form of metal allergy, the most common one being Nickel silver. I have tried to identify on all merchandise worn against the skin if it contains metal alloys other than Sterling Silver. Sterling Silver is made from 92.5% (925 parts) pure silver with the other 7.5% (75 parts) metal alloy traditionally being copper. However, it is not law that the other 7.5% metal alloy has to be copper. It could be iron, nickel, tin, zinc, brass, etc., whatever metal will mix with silver to bring down the silver content to 92.5% This has started to be an issue over the last couple of years since the price of copper has gone up so much and cheaper alloys have been used to keep costs down in the manufacturing of Sterling silver. So if you buy something described as sterling silver and you have a reaction to it don't automatically assume it is not sterling. It very well still is considered sterling silver by industry standards but the traditional use of copper has been replaced by another metal alloy causing an allergic reaction. In the 22 years that I have sold sterling silver jewelry this has only been an issue twice. If a customer purchases a product that causes an allergic reaction I will make every attempt to help the customer either make the product wearable, exchange it or return it. There are a number of solutions one can do if they are allergic to certain metals and I will be putting some effort at a later date into creating a blog with that as one of the subjects.
 


Copyright © 2016 DBA Once in a Blue Moon